Our aspirations for this site are that it will:
- Create a high-quality development to optimise this brownfield site which is in a highly sustainable and central location.
- Deliver new homes suitable for a range of purchasers including first time buyers, people who wish to downsize and families.
- Create a new landmark building at the western entrance to the town centre.
- A high-quality architectural design, built on strong urban design principles and that respects the surrounding townscape
- Carefully designed to respect the existing character of the area and the amenity of local residents
- 45 new homes comprising 36 apartments (mixture of 1,2 & 3 beds), five 3-bed maisonettes and four 2-bed townhouses
- All homes designed to meet or exceed the Nationally Described Space Standards (NDSS) and provide resident amenities.
- 36 car parking spaces (0.8 ratio) and the provision of electric vehicle charging points
- 52 spaces for bike parking/storage
- All new homes meet the highest levels of sustainability through passive design features, integration of renewable energy systems, plus enhancements to biodiversity.